In the interest of reducing the risk of spreading COVID-19 the West Amwell Township Police Department has taken the following steps:
- Some minor, non-emergent reports will be taken via telephone by officers.
- Officers will continue to respond to motor vehicles crashes, crimes of violence, crimes against person, crimes requiring an on-scene investigation and other various emergency calls.
- We encourage all records and discovery requests to be placed via email or via telephone: (609)-397-5875.
- Citizens will still have access to the Medicine Drop Box in the police lobby.
- All fingerprinting is canceled until further notice.
- Police Department will continue to accept firearm applications but there will be an expected delay due to COVID-19 Response.
Please call (609) 397-1100 for non-emergency incidents.
As always, dial 9-1-1 in an emergency.
Thank you for your patience and understanding regarding these temporary measures, If you have any questions please contact Lt. Skillman.