In the interest of reducing the risk of spreading COVID-19 the West Amwell Township Police Department has taken the following steps:
- Some minor, non-emergent reports will be taken via telephone by officers. Officers will continue to respond to motor vehicles crashes, crimes of violence, crimes against person, crimes requiring an on-scene investigation and other various emergency calls.
- We encourage all records and discovery requests to be placed via email or via telephone (609-397-5875).
- Citizens will still have access to the Medicine Drop Box in the police lobby.
- All fingerprinting is canceled until further notice.
- Police Department will continue to accept firearm applications but there will be an expected delay due to COVID-19 Response.
Please call 609-397-1100 for non-emergent incidents.
As always, dial 911 in an emergency.
Thank you for your patience and understanding regarding these temporary measures, If you have any questions please contact Lt. Skillman.
Emergency Police/Medical/Fire: Dial 911
Non-Emergency Police Dispatch: 609-397-1100
Records Hours: 8:00am until 1:00pm Monday through Friday except Holidays
Firearms Application: PDF Download
Professional Standards / Internal Affairs Unit:
2016 | 2017 | 2018 | Citizen Complaint Sheet
Immigrant Trust U & T Visa
*Direct Telephone Line to the below listed Personnel (609) 397-5875 plus extension